Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Maurer Marketing Minutes #36-Jean Tobin Zawlocki-“Help! My company is going out of business! What do I do now?”

Maurer Marketing Minutes #36-Jean Tobin Zawlocki-"Help! My company is going out of business! What do I do now?

PhotoAfter 22 years in the Human Resource industry, Jean Tobin Zawlocki wrote “Help! My Company is Going Out of Business, What Do I Do Now?” What she didn’t realize is that when you finish the book and it is published, the author has to self-promote the book. Without hiring a Public Relations professional or a working knowledge of social media options, Jean has found that getting the word out about the book is taking “three times longer than I ever imagined”. Hear about my newest client’s adventures in self-promotion. Contact her at jmzawlocki@yahoo.com or view her profile at www.linkedin.com/in/jeanzawlocki.

No comments:

Post a Comment